In the Moment with The Bolder Company: How Experiential Learning Elicits Connection
January 31, 2022
Envision RISE/The Bolder Company
#EnvisionRISE Podcast | The Bolder Company Founders, Jenny Drescher and Ellen Feldman Ornato, tell us how improvisational theater sparked their unique approach to adult training and development that encourages learners to become their aspirational selves in and out of the workplace.
Together they teach:
- That becoming a bolder version of yourself looks different for all individuals
- How adult learning requires us to get out of our comfort zones in order to stay engaged and establish connection
- Overcoming rejection and building self-confidence through experiential learning
- Tools to becoming an active listener
- How bringing fun into our daily lives chemically creates positivity and gives us access to creativity, language, innovation
Visit www.theboldercompany.com to learn more about their training programs and to register for their bi-weekly Bolder Jam. Follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
Visit Envision RISE to learn how our evolutionary platform helps companies create a powerful integration and understanding of the relationship between the organization and the actual workforce. Envision RISE empowers your people to drive change and innovation through the methods of Organizational Change Management (OCM), Human Resource Management (HRM), and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).